Your wedding stories needed
We love the fact that brides here on Final Stitch are always there to give a helping hand and wedding advice. Within your photoblogs, there are so many inspirational wedding photo ideas that we created the wedding inspiration.
Now we want to create something similar within the Forum, to help capture your wedding stories and experiences into the one place. So, that like the wedding inspiration, brides can easily find tips or wedding stories by category, for eg. wedding dresses, wedding flowers and wedding decorations.
In order to create something really useful for all brides, we need your help.
Please post your own personal stories, experiences and tips to the following sticky questions in the Forum. Being a sticky thread, means that they will always be at the top of each forum category and so easy to spot and find for all brides.
- do not mention specific company names. The idea behind these threads is for brides to understand your experience of how to approach the wedding planning area.
- add wedding inspiration photos or photos you have taken yourself related to the wedding topic.
- include links to useful threads in the forum that have helped you along the way, or links to other people’s photoblogs that have helped inspire you.
The topics are listed below, simply click on the link and share your wedding experiences, stories and tips:
- Wedding planning, how did you start yours off?
- Wedding venue, how did you go about getting yours?
- How did you decide on your wedding theme/colours?
- Wedding bouquets and flowers, how did you find the ones you wanted?
- Wedding Decorations, how did you find yours?
- What were your experiences in finding your wedding stationary?
- How did you end up finding your dream wedding dress?
- How did you end up choosing your bridesmaids dresses?
- Groomswear, how did you go about finding the right suit and tie?
- How did you find your perfect wedding shoes?
- How did you organise your wedding day hair and make-up?
- How did you go about finding your wedding rings, jewellery and accessories?
- What was your experience in finding the perfect wedding cake?
- How did you go about organising your wedding food?
- How did you choose and book your wedding transport for the big day?
- How did you choose your wedding entertainment?
- How did you end up picking your wedding photographer?
- What tips would you share from your own hen party?
If you have any queries or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.
In the meantime, happy planning and count downing until the big day :)
Stef (aka boycee)
Admin for Final Stitch